Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of changes for Version 0.7.9 Edit
- Bug #1780633: Skip negative timestamp glitches from QueryPerformanceCounter.
- Bug #3071698: Replace co_div64 with more accurate div64_32 from linux-184.108.40.206
- scsi: Reading disk from offset at 1TB and above was faulted with end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 2147483648
- scsi: Set scsi_level = SCSI_SPC_2, supress warning "READ CAPACITY(16) failed".
- Update Linux kernel to 220.127.116.11
- Change CONFIG_REISERFS_FS as compiled in, instead as module.
- Enable CONFIG_SERIAL_COOPERATIVE(_CONSOLE) for serial boot console.
- Enable CONFIG_KEYS (FeatureReq #3094228).
- Enable more file systems: ADFS_FS, AFFS_FS, ECRYPT_FS, HFS_FS, HFSPLUS_FS, BEFS_FS, BFS_FS, EFS_FS, VXFS_FS, HPFS_FS, QNX4FS_FS, UFS_FS, NFSD_V4.
- Enable new CIFS features: CIFS_WEAK_PW_HASH, CIFS_UPCALL, CIFS_XATTR, CIFS_POSIX, CIFS_DFS_UPCALL, CIFS_EXPERIMENTAL
- Serial: Remove worker thread. Simple direct post chars in tty buffer, remove semaphores and race conditions. (Suggest by Paolo Minazzi)
- Fix various build bugs and warnings under Linux as Host.
- Fix kernel build error "mixed implicit and normal rules" with make 2.83
Notes for upgrading from older versions Edit
Upgrading from coLinux 0.7.3 and before Edit
- Some dev distries increase eth1, eth2, eth3, ... on every boot. Typicaly have no network, but can see it with "
cat /proc/net/dev". As workarrount set an unique MAC address for all network interfaces in config file. Or disable udev.
- Debian: Remove all entries from
- See modifications for Wubi and other distributions.
Upgrading from coLinux 0.6.4 and before Edit
- XML config files have been removed. Use the command-line syntax in a
name=valueper line plain text file instead (see colinux-daemon.txt):
- Replace the
"@name"as parameter for colinux-daemon.
- Locate for tool "colinux-xml2cfg", a XML to CFG converter for coLinux on SF or here
- The file initrd contains no modules. Modules are only in the file vmlinux-modules.tar.gz. The initrd extracts modules over device cofs31 automaticly, if you configure it as
initrd=initrd.gzin config file. After modules are installed, you can remove the initrd from config.
Upgrading from coLinux 0.6.1 and before Edit
- Gentoo users need to be careful, Gentoo tends to use devfs when upgrading from 0.6.1 and so block device names change from cobdX to cobd/X and render the image unbootable. For more details and solutions see the 2.6 related information on the Wiki.