Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of changes for Version 0.7.8 Edit
FLTK Console Edit
- New: Select font style and size with menu, store current font in registry.
- New: Setect text with right or left mouse and copy&paste with key Win+C.
- New: "cocon=COLSxROWSxSCROLLBACK" to use console scrollback with keys Win+PageUP, Win+PageDown or mouse weel.
- Disabling console FLTK resize functionality.
- Enabled blinking cursor support.
- New menu option "exit on detach" (quit console after shutting down).
- Redesigned menu to be more inline with today's standard menu layout.
- Workaround for some Vista keyboard drivers bugs where WinKey+C and WinKey+V don't work properly. Now WinKey+Home and WinKey+End is the alternate.
- Different descriription for file properties, add original filename.
- Version 188.8.131.52 added.
- Filesystems EXT4 enabled in kernel, GFS2 enabled as module.
- comouse.c: Fix build error, with CONFIG_MOUSE_COOPERATIVE. (Yin Sun)
- Version 184.108.40.206 removed from patches and config. Cleanup patches.
- Softlink arch/i386 --> arch/x86 for patches removed.
- Suppress warnings from Python 2.6. (Shai Vaingast)
- Config variable changed from SOURCE_DIR to DOWNLOADS.
Updated libraries and tools Edit
- FLTK 1.1.10, fixes problems with Window border frame on Vista.
Notes for upgrading from older versions Edit
Upgrading from coLinux 0.7.3 and before Edit
- Some dev distries increase eth1, eth2, eth3, ... on every boot. Typicaly have no network, but can see it with "
cat /proc/net/dev". As workarrount set an unique MAC address for all network interfaces in config file. Or disable udev.
- Debian: Remove all entries from
- See modifications for Wubi and other distributions.
Upgrading from coLinux 0.6.4 and before Edit
- XML config files have been removed. Use the command-line syntax in a
name=valueper line plain text file instead (see colinux-daemon.txt):
- Replace the
"@name"as parameter for colinux-daemon.
- Locate for tool "colinux-xml2cfg", a XML to CFG converter for coLinux on SF or here
- The file initrd contains no modules. Modules are only in the file vmlinux-modules.tar.gz. The initrd extracts modules over device cofs31 automaticly, if you configure it as
initrd=initrd.gzin config file. After modules are installed, you can remove the initrd from config.
Upgrading from coLinux 0.6.1 and before Edit
- Gentoo users need to be careful, Gentoo tends to use devfs when upgrading from 0.6.1 and so block device names change from cobdX to cobd/X and render the image unbootable. For more details and solutions see the 2.6 related information on the Wiki.