Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of changes for Version 0.7.6 Edit
- Bug #2895531: "mkfs.ext3 freezes on scsi disks" fixed by limit number of entries in scsi queue from 73 to 32, and changed type from Critical- into DelayedWorkQueue.
- Bug #2890857: Fixed panic "COSCSI: response: use_sg (2) > 1". Walking thought scsi scatterlist with more as 1 segment now.
- Bug #2893343: VMALLOC_END was overlapping coLinux shared host memory. If user used mem=1000, then this crashed Linux kernel or the host. Maximal guest memory limit is 984 MB, host driver will adjust it now.
- Bug #2911886: Move file to subdirecory was blocked under cofs.
- Bugfix pci device list. conet0 was missing in bootlog sometimes.
- FLTK: Fix buffer overflow for option cocon=x*y with x > 256 columns.
Notes for upgrading from older versions Edit
Upgrading from coLinux 0.7.3 and before Edit
- Some dev distries increase eth1, eth2, eth3, ... on every boot. Typicaly have no network, but can see it with "
cat /proc/net/dev". As workarrount set an unique MAC address for all network interfaces in config file. Or disable udev.
- Debian: Remove all entries from
Upgrading from coLinux 0.6.4 and before Edit
- XML config files have been removed. Use the command-line syntax in a
name=valueper line plain text file instead (see colinux-daemon.txt):
- Replace the
"@name"as parameter for colinux-daemon.
- Locate for tool "colinux-xml2cfg", a XML to CFG converter for coLinux on SF or here
- The file initrd contains no modules. Modules are only in the file vmlinux-modules.tar.gz. The initrd extracts modules over device cofs31 automaticly, if you configure it as
initrd=initrd.gzin config file. After modules are installed, you can remove the initrd from config.
Upgrading from coLinux 0.6.1 and before Edit
- Gentoo users need to be careful, Gentoo tends to use devfs when upgrading from 0.6.1 and so block device names change from cobdX to cobd/X and render the image unbootable. For more details and solutions see the 2.6 related information on the Wiki.