Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of changes for Version 0.7.3 Edit
(see also file NEWS in source)
- Check ELF header before accessing kernel vmlinux (fix exception).
- Fix problems with memory hole from shared video cards and the error message "PFN to high".
- Bugfix host freeze after "Using IPI Shortcut mode" and other randomly crashes at mounting the root file system with types ext2 or ext3.
- Add build date to exe file properties.
- View build timestamp of ntkernel driver with --status-driver.
- Bug #1861876: Random created MAC stored in Registry to have same on every start. [HKCU\Software\coLinux]
- Bugfix: Image files >=4GB fails with size error on parameter "-v 3".
- Workarround for unresponsive key inputs on Vista flooded nt-console. Linux driver will sleep now, if message queues have to many entries and user task is busy. Network daemons drivers changed also into this mode.
- Incrase NT console screen to most as can without scrollbars at startup.
- Kernel has been updated to 18.104.22.168
- Fix for splice local root exploit is included, details on http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/ChangeLog-22.214.171.124
- Feature Requests #1421120: Fixup "vim fsync" error on cofs.
- Bugfix get_size for double opened block devices.
- Fix BSOD on "stty rows N" where n>25. Disable resize. (Paolo Minazzi)
- Bugfix: CR3 wrong converted for register dumps inside page fault handler.
- Update image ArchLinux-2007.08-2
- Text '* Notes' sometimes was only shown as '*', adjust field sizes
- Feature Requests #1898468: expose install folder as variable %COLINUX%
- New option --errfile use different file for stdout and stderr.
Upgrading from 0.6.x to 0.7.x Edit
- XML config files have been removed. Use the command-line syntax in a
name=valueper line plain text file instead (see colinux-daemon.txt):
- Replace the '-c name' with '@name' as parameter for colinux-daemon.
- Locate for tool "colinux-xml2cfg", a XML to CFG converter for coLinux on SF or here
- The file initrd contains no modules. Modules are only in the file vmlinux-modules.tar.gz. The initrd extracts modules over device cofs31 automaticly, if you configure it as "initrd=initrd.gz" in config file. After modules are installed, you can remove the initrd from config.
- If upgrading from 0.6.1, see README.txt for 0.6.2 or Wiki for information about other issues when upgrading.