Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of changes for Version 0.6.3 Edit
- Fixed "VFS: Cannot open root device" after installation modules from initrd (linuxrc). Mostly on jurnaled filesystems such reiser or ext3.
- Automatic find interface, if name is empty for winpcap bridged.
- Resolved SF Bug# 1235993 - Crash if find or locatedb runs on cofs.
- Fixes issue with Services being killed during Windows Shutdown, instead of Windows waiting for the Service to shutdown properly.
- Fixes for memory size that are not a multiple of 4 (caused crashes).
- Improved console i/o peroformance (especially on XP)
- Resolved SF Bug# 1117510 - README file lacks information.
- Resolved SF Bug# 1117511 - coLinux exits with our error message when given a bad ethX command-line argument.
- Restricted access to /dev/mem & /dev/kmem (fixes some udev and install program problems)
- Add CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-DEL to do an CTRL-ALT-DEL in NT Console
- Added Unicode name support to cofs
- Fixed problem with cofs, where creating a directory caused a crash of Windows.
- Made error messages slightly more friendly.
- Optimized a little bit for non-PAE machines.
- Fixed issue with reboot when doing a rename on cofs.
- Kernel has been updated from 2.6.10 to 2.6.11 to fix console slowness, in addition some patches to 2.6.11 to fix problems with crashes.
- Synced several linux files for linux host builds to winnt files for winnt host builds.
- build scripts now use POSIX shell syntax.
- Max Memory upted to 1000MB & tested.
- Fixed problem with cofs, where doing "df" on Win2k caused 100% cpu usage.
- Updated slirp code, slirp is now a very stable network option.
- FLTK console's font name and size can be specified by an environment variable (only allows fixed width fonts): set COLINUX_CONSOLE_FONT=Lucida Console:12
- Added "sdo" to scsi aliasing.
- Lots of other document, little bugs, etc...
Known Issues with current 0.6.3 Edit