List of changes for Version 0.6.3 Edit
- Fixed "VFS: Cannot open root device" after installation modules from initrd (linuxrc). Mostly on jurnaled filesystems such reiser or ext3.
- Automatic find interface, if name is empty for winpcap bridged.
- Resolved SF Bug# 1235993 - Crash if find or locatedb runs on cofs.
- Fixes issue with Services being killed during Windows Shutdown, instead of Windows waiting for the Service to shutdown properly.
- Fixes for memory size that are not a multiple of 4 (caused crashes).
- Improved console i/o peroformance (especially on XP)
- Resolved SF Bug# 1117510 - README file lacks information.
- Resolved SF Bug# 1117511 - coLinux exits with our error message when given a bad ethX command-line argument.
- Restricted access to /dev/mem & /dev/kmem (fixes some udev and install program problems)
- Add CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-DEL to do an CTRL-ALT-DEL in NT Console
- Added Unicode name support to cofs
- Fixed problem with cofs, where creating a directory caused a crash of Windows.
- Made error messages slightly more friendly.
- Optimized a little bit for non-PAE machines.
- Fixed issue with reboot when doing a rename on cofs.
- Kernel has been updated from 2.6.10 to 2.6.11 to fix console slowness, in addition some patches to 2.6.11 to fix problems with crashes.
- Synced several linux files for linux host builds to winnt files for winnt host builds.
- build scripts now use POSIX shell syntax.
- Max Memory upted to 1000MB & tested.
- Fixed problem with cofs, where doing "df" on Win2k caused 100% cpu usage.
- Updated slirp code, slirp is now a very stable network option.
- FLTK console's font name and size can be specified by an environment variable (only allows fixed width fonts): set COLINUX_CONSOLE_FONT=Lucida Console:12
- Added "sdo" to scsi aliasing.
- Lots of other document, little bugs, etc...
Known Issues with current 0.6.3 Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.