Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Howto install MinGW-w64 Edit
Howto install toolchain on 64 bit Linux Edit
You can download this install steps as complete script file from install-MinGW-for-64bit-under-Linux.sh
- Lets start with a new (empty!) directory, I used "MinGW64" on my home.
- Set some variables make this doc here more readable.
TOOLBASEyou can set to somewhere. All other variables you should not change in your first try.
DOWNLOADS="$HOME/download" TOOLBASE="$HOME/MinGW64" PREFIX="$TOOLBASE/gcc445" TARGET="x86_64-w64-mingw32"
- Check your Linux machine type is 64 bit (x86_64) or not
- On 64 bit Linux: Download mingw-w64-bin_x86_64-linux_20100604_sezero.tar.gz from SF.
- On 32 bit Linux: Download mingw-w64-bin_i686-linux_20100604_sezero.tar.gz. This version is usable also under 64 bit Linux.
MINGW_PACK="mingw-w64-bin_i686-linux_20100604_sezero.tar.gz" mkdir -p $DOWNLOADS cd $DOWNLOADS wget "http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains targetting Win64/Personal Builds/sezero_20100604/$MINGW_PACK/download"
- "sezero" does not tar'ed from base of PREFIX. So, unpack this somewhere and set softlink
mkdir -p $TOOLBASE/sezero cd $TOOLBASE/sezero tar xzf $DOWNLOADS/$MINGW_PACK ln -s sezero/W64_160271 $PREFIX
- Download DDK headers from MinGW branch "experimental" via SVN and copy all files over the MinGW headers
svn checkout -r 2511 http://mingw-w64.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mingw-w64/experimental/ddk_test $DOWNLOADS/MinGW64-ddk_test.svn cp -a $DOWNLOADS/MinGW64-ddk_test.svn/include/* $PREFIX/$TARGET/include/
- "NTDDI_WIN7" is missing in basic headers. You can get a patch from mingw64-sdkddkver.h-r2480.patch, or load it directly via SVN from MinGW:
svn diff -c 2480 http://mingw-w64.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mingw-w64/trunk/mingw-w64-headers >mingw64-sdkddkver.h-r2480.patch
- Apply the patch over the headers:
patch -p0 -d $PREFIX/$TARGET <mingw64-sdkddkver.h-r2480.patch
If loads the patch from SVN, the error from non exist ChangeLog you can ignore.
Howto check toolchain Edit
Check, that DDK headers and Compiler can create objects
- Create very small source
cd /tmp echo "#include <ntddk.h>" >compiler.c
- Set some more variables and build the object:
CFLAGS="-I$PREFIX/$TARGET/include/ddk -Wall -Os -O2" PATH="$PATH:$PREFIX/bin" $TARGET-gcc $CFLAGS -c -o compiler.o compiler.c
- You should have no warnings and a file compiler.o now.
- More tests you can get form gcc445-mingw-w64-ddk-testing-suite.tgz. There are included sources and binaries for loader and simple driver.