Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How to build coLinux from the sources.
- Re-Write of building.txt (from 0.8.0 source)
- Building coLinux 0.8.0 with GCC 4.2.0
- A kernel .config with almost all features enabled
- Cygwin cross compilation toolchain
- Complete build environment on Linux
- Creating a packaging environment on Windows
- CoLinux related graphics. Icons and other desktop graphics resources
- Debian 220.127.116.11 with sctp builtin. An example how to build a custum kernel.
- Use slax 6.1.2 to build colinux that can boot slax. About building custum kernel, aufs, squashfs+lzma, initrd.
- Dashboard for developing a 64 bit coLinux. Lot of thing are todo, before we can run on 64 bit Windows.
- OSXPort. Port coLinux to OSX (Leopard 10.5) for Intel only CPUs
- Debugging Daemons with gdb under Windows